The LADYHAWK brings together all of the performance features of the Knighthawk in a back-flotation BC designed and sized specifically for female divers. Strategically placed padding, a narrow neck yoke, an adjustable cummerbund and quick-release rotating shoulder buckles (for optimum strap routing) all work together to guarantee a comfortable and snug fit. With its contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch tank buckle, the LADYHAWK also delivers a stable ride at depth.
- Back flotation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
- Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle securely lock down the tank.
- 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically shaped components to even out the load.
- Narrow neck yoke allows for a better fit and improved overall comfort.
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
- Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with oversized buckles.
- Two rear trim pouches help to create a well-balanced swimming position.
- An expandable rollout pocket provides lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Four pre-bent stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear.
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or optional AIR2alternate air source.
- Available in five sizes, each offering 33.7lbs/15.4kg of lift. Click on BC size chart for more details.