Oceanic Veo 2.0
Oceanic Veo 2.0
Technology has never been easier! Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use, the Veo 2.0 could not only be your first PDC, but the last you'll ever need. Powered by Dual Algorithm®.
The Veo 2.0 is a relatively basic computer, but comes with features including a full menu of audible and visual alarms for everything from nitrox settings, depth, time, and deco status. You also get a backlight function and the option of downloading your profiles to a PC. The Veo 2.0 features large, easy-to-read digits and well-designed bar graphs to make monitoring your ascent rate and nitrogen loading easy.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm® - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
- 3 Operating Modes; Norm (Air and Nitrox), Gauge, and Free
- 2 Operating Buttons allow "step forward" and "fast scroll" interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options
- Air or single nitrox mix of up to 50%
- Audible alarms with flashing LED light and user acknowledgment
- Deep stop with countdown timer - maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80ft.
- SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware - these may be operational improvements or even new features
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee; We guarantee that at any time during the first 30 days of purchase, your Oceanic products fails to meet your expectations, that product may be exchanged by Underwater World.