Oceanic Manta Ray
Oceanic Manta Ray
The revolutionary design of the Oceanic Manta Ray fin was inspired directly from the shape and bio-mechanics of marine animals. By combining three different materials to simulate bone, tendon and fin, we’ve created a blade design that provides maximum power, speed & efficiency while also remaining extremely lightweight & durable.
Of course, it’s not all nature’s technology, Oceanic added some of their own as well. A new soft-pad heel spring strap has a unique ergonomic finger-loop that makes getting these fins on or off in any situation a snap. The standard buckle attachment points have been replaced with a new Easy Buckle Adjustment (EBA) system. The EBA system allows precise adjustments for a custom and comfortable fit at anytime and without tools.
This unique and unparralled combination of materials and technology will deliver performance where ever and whenever you need it; from demanding currents and rough surf to long surface swims, the Manta Ray will get you there.
- Techno-Polymer Blade - Advanced materials provides the strength of bone to maximize power, speed & efficiency, while being extremely lightweight & durable.
- Power-X System - This revolutionary material acts as tendon & joint, optimizing propulsion by flexing during the downstroke and releasing stored energy prior to the upstroke.
- Power Channel - The flexible center channel simulates the elasticity of skin by directing water flow off the back of the blade for increased thrust.
- Soft-Pad Heel Strap - Our newly designed heel strap has a comfortable and ergonomic finger-loop which allows the fin to be easily removed & replaced, even with thick neoprene gloves.
- Easy Buckle Adjustment (EBA) - Our unique EBA buckle adjustment system allows for more than 2" (5 cm) of precise adjustments for a custom fit without tools.
- Winglets - These have been positioned along the length of the blade to increase efficiency and improve maneuverability.