Professional Package by Oceanic
Professional Package by Oceanic
This package is designed for the professional adventurer!
The pneumatically-balanced ZEO is an engineering marvel of precision, durability and comfort. Its durable chrome-plated marine brass metal valve delivers a phenomenal breathing experience, improves cold-water performance and helps recirculate moisture from exhalation to prevent dry mouth. The breathing adjustment gives the diver a wide range of control to precisely set airflow throughout the dive.
The ZEO comes standard with an in-line hose swivel, inhalation effort control, dynamic adjustment technology dive/ pre-dive switch and a super comfortable orthodontic mouth piece featuring an inline ball swivel on the hose connection to eliminate the binding that can cause jaw fatigue.
The new cold-forged, over-balanced diaphragm FDX-i first stage is environmentally sealed. The in-line design limits the pressure loss inherent in "L" type first stage designs making the FDX-i more efficient and lighter due to its compact form.
- Precision Cold Forged
- Reduced weight
- Pneumatically balanced - consistent performance at any depth
- Environmentally Sealed diaphragm - cold water ready
- 4 Low Pressure and 2 High Pressure Ports
- Angled ports for ideal hose routing
- Improved flow rate over standard right angle first stages.
- Pneumatically balanced second stage automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort allows the diver to control a desired level of airflow at any time.
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- Inline ball swivel reduces jaw fatigue
- Orthodontic mouthpiece
ALPHA 8 OCTOPUS
If you believe that you shouldn't have to sacrifice performance for price, the Alpha 8 Octo is for you. The Alpha 8 Octo is the top-performing regulator in its class, and one of the most affordably priced regulators you can buy.
- Demand Valve
- Balancing System
- Integrated Purge Button
- Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Nitrox Compatibility to 40%
- Weight (without hose) 6 ounces
- Dimensions (front profile) 2.9 inches
- Minimum Cracking Effort
- 1.1 CIW*
- Factory Set Inhalation Effort 1.2—1.4 CIW*
- The best price-to-performance ratio in its class
- Designed to perform to the U.S. Navy's Class A standards at 198 feet
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Limited Lifetime Service Agreement
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
You glide through the water like a manta ray, air bladder tucked neatly behind you. Up front, there's nothing but contoured harness straps and a couple of integrated weight pockets. You're uncluttered, unencumbered and looking good. Built tough for use in both recreational and technical diving, the Excursion is extremely comfortable and stabile, the ultimate BC for the serious adventurer.
- Rear inflation bladder provides up to 58 lbs lift
- Air bladder is made of patented BioFlex material
- QLR4 Integrated Weight System 20 lbs plus dual 5 lbs rear
- Generous zippered utility pockets with knife mounts
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Patented adjustable depth compensating cummerbund
- Streamlined harness with reinforced contoured shoulders
- Padded backpack with lumbar support
- Lift capacity: SM, MD 45 lb; LG, XL 58 lb
ProPlus3 w/ Quick Disconnect and Compass
No More Squinting. Dive computers are supposed to deliver crucial data quickly and without confusion. We agree. That's why the new Pro Plus 3 combines a huge display area, the largest most legible digits on the market and an intuitive user interface with major feature enhancements. See it for yourself.
- Largest, easiest-to-read display available - anywhere.
- Patented Air Time Remaining algorithm provides extremely accurate time based on current depth and your personal air consumption
- Dual Algorithm
- Custom alarms
- Quick disconnect
- SmartGlo® Backlighting
- Fresh water and salt water calibrations
- 3 gases - NX to 100%
- Deep stop
- Adjustable safety stop settings
- Log saves detailed dive data for last 50 dives
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- Review Card
Computer Upgrade Option: ProPlusX
Introducing the ProPlus X, a new take on a classic solution. From the display to the battery, Oceanic re-thought everything.
The heart of the ProPlus X is an amazingly bright, low energy consump-tion, Thin-Film Transistor (TFT) display. Divers will have no problem seeing dive data in bright surface conditions or lowering the intensity for night dives. The large, easy-to-read screen also has an intuitive color coded interface, high-resolution bar graphs, and the largest, most legible, digits of any dive computer on the market.
- What's in the BoxProPlus X, charger connection module, USB/mini USB charger cable, screen protector, zippered protective storage/carrying case, 32" high pressure hose with quick disconnect.
- Operating ManualDownload here.
- Modes of OperationAIR, NITROX, GAUGE
- Push Buttons4
- Mounting OptionsCONSOLE
- ActivationWater or Push Button
- Algorithm BasisPowered by Dual Algorithm¨ allowing you to choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. Choice between Pelagic DSAT* (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlman ZHL-16C data basis)
- Altitude Algorithm BasisNOAA
- O2 Limit BasisNOAA
- Tissue Compartments12 (5 to 480 minutes)
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment2,000 - 14,000 ft / 610-4200 m
- Decompression Capability10 - 60 ft (3-18 m)
- Automatic Safety Stop PromptYES
- Cylinder Pressure and Air Time RemainingYES
- Audible AlarmYES
- Alarm Acknowledgment (U/W Deactivation)YES
- Ascent Rate Range3-9 m/min - 6-18 m/min
- Ascent Rate Maximum30 fpm - 9 m/min
- OceanGlo Backlight (Push Button)YES
- SmartGlo Backlight (Sensor)YES
- Battery TypeLithium Ion Rechargeable
- Battery Life*35-60 hours between charges * depending on use and settings
- Low Battery Indicator (Graphic)YES
- Calendar / ClockYES
- Operating Depth (Max)330 ft - 100 m
- Operating Depth (Gauge Mode)330 ft - 100 m
- 12/24 Hour Time to Fly CountdownYES
- Calculated Desaturation CountdownYES