Traveler Package by Oceanic
Traveler Package by Oceanic
Travel the world with this lightweight, compact equipment by Oceanic!
Delta 5/DX Regulator
The Delta 5 is the next step in a long line of remarkably reliable, durable and smoothly breathing regulators to carry that name. Oceanic has given it an updated look, but that’s not all. Like the deltas before it, the 5 comes standard with our patented Dynamic Adjustment Technology that, once set by the diver, provides consistent airflow at any depth. It also comes standard with a dive/pre-dive switch and a super comfortable orthodontic mouth piece. This latest edition though has a new, and updated, all metal pneumatic valve providing super smooth breathing performance in any condition.
- Pneumatically balanced all-metal valve.
- Dive/pre-dive switch & patented dynamic airflow adjustment control.
- Mechanical Purge button for consistent air-flow pressure on during purge.
- Nitrox Compatibility - Standard to 40%.
- Balanced diaphragm first stage eDX is environmentally sealed and cold-water ready.
- Heat Exchanger for Improved cold-water performance.
- Ergonomic exhalation venting.
- Dimensions (Front Profile) - 2.5 inch diameter (circular).
- Dual-material orthodontic mouthpiece with bite tabs.
- Service Interval - 2 Year, Required.
- Lifetime Warranty with Free Parts for Life.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Miflex Braided Hose - Standard.
Alpha 8 Octopus
If you believe that you shouldn't have to sacrifice performance for price, the Alpha 8 Octo is for you. The Alpha 8 Octo is the top-performing regulator in its class, and one of the most affordably priced regulators you can buy.
- Demand Valve
- Balancing System
- Integrated Purge Button
- Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Nitrox Compatibility to 40%
- Weight (without hose) 6 ounces
- Dimensions (front profile) 2.9 inches
- Minimum Cracking Effort
- 1.1 CIW*
- Factory Set Inhalation Effort 1.2—1.4 CIW*
- The best price-to-performance ratio in its class
- Designed to perform to the U.S. Navy's Class A standards at 198 feet
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Limited Lifetime Service Agreement
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
The newest lightweight BC at just 5.5 pounds! The new Biolite BC looks to establish itself as a complete solution with the introduction of a new color design and streamlined, integrated weight system. This is the ultimate travel BC with a perfect balance of features and benefits that makes diving a pure joy. The Biolite keeps things simple with a clean, straightforward design that focuses on comfort and convenience. If your travel plans call for lightweight luggage, then the Biolite BC is definitely for you.
- Total BC weight is only 5.5 pounds
- Includes right shoulder carabiner adjustable positioning system
- Streamlined, Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 14 pounds
- Includes dual 6.5 pound front weight pocket "Quick Drop" weight release system
- Low profile back pack, makes it easy to fold in half for traveling purposes
- Low profile bladder design and made with Patented Bioflex material
- Self Adjusting sternum strap
- Generous soft pad
- Dual 5 pound tank band "Non Drop Weight Pocket"
Veo 2.0 Dive Computer
Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use, the Veo 2.0 could not only be your first PDC, but the last you'll ever need. The Veo 2.0 is a relatively basic computer, but comes with features including a a full menu of audible and visual alarms for everything from nitrox settings to depth, time and deco status. You also get a backlight function (you set the duration) and the option of downloading your profiles to a PC. The Veo 2.0 features large, easy-to-read digits and well-designed bar graphs to make monitoring your ascent rate and nitrogen loading easy. Now available with metric system.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm® - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
- 3 Operating Modes; Norm (Air and Nitrox), Gauge, and Free
- 2 Operating Buttons allow "step forward" and "fast scroll" interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options
- Air or single nitrox mix of up to 50%
- Audible alarms with flashing LED light and user acknowledgment
- Deep stop with countdown timer - maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80ft.
- SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware - these may be operational improvements or even new features