Let you underwater adventure continue! Apply your SCUBA skills as you explore new dive sites and activities under the supervision and training of your Underwater World Instructor. Learn which diving specialties interest you, and what type of diving you enjoy most. Gain more confidence and capability. Begin to consider the direction diving will take you, as you go for everything it has to offer.
What You Will Learn
As part of your Advanced Diver Certification, you will complete a minimum of 6 open water dives including three separate dives for navigation, a night dive, and a deep dive, plus 3 different dives to include search and recovery and a dive planned by you!
Age: Minium of 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Divers*) is required.
Certifications/Skills/Knowledge: Certification as a NAUI SCUBA Diver or the equivalent is required.
May 24, 2019; 6:30p - 8:00p @ Underwater World
May 25, 2019; 9:00a - 9:00p @ Dutch Springs
May 26, 2019; 9:00a - 4:00p @ Dutch Springs
- NAUI Advanced Digital Plus eLearning*
- NAUI Digital Certification Card
- NAUI Hardcopy Certification Card
- Rental life-support equipment and wetsuit
- All Instructor, Underwater World, and NAUI Fees
*Divers who purchase the NAUI Advanced Digital Plus eLearning or the NAUI Advanced Premier eLearning from Underwater World, prior to registering for the course, will only pay $166 when registering for the Underwater World Advanced Diver Course!
Does NOT Include
- Mask, fins, snorkel
- Advanced equipment (primary light, tank light, dive slate, SMB & finger spool)
- Entry fees for Dutch Springs
Instructor: Jeff Smith & Ada Staal
Registration: Call, Stop in, or CLICK HERE for online registration
* Junior Diver will not be able to do the deep dive portion of the course