Medical Waiver Information
Before beginning any in-water training, students must complete a “Basic Medical Waiver”. No student will be permitted to enter the water for training without having a completed medical waiver on file. Missing pool sessions may prevent your from completing the requirements for Certification. It is recommended that students, immediately download and complete the “Basic Medical Waiver”. Upon completion of the medical waiver, please follow the steps below;
any POSITIVE responses on the medical waiver;
1. Download and Print the Medical Waiver, Medical Professional.
2. This waiver MUST be filled out by a Medical Professional prior to the start of your course.
3. Once the waiver is filled out by a Medical Professional, Underwater World must be in possession of the waiver before the start date of your course.
all NEGATIVE responses on the medical waiver;
1. Email the Completed Medical Waiver to email@example.com prior to the start date of your course.
1. Drop the Completed Medical Waiver to Underwater World prior to the start date of your course.
1. Mail the Completed Medical Waiver to Underwater World. MUST be received prior to the start date of your course.
“White Sheets” provide Underwater World with crucial information for your Certification and your Certification Card. Please fill this form out completely before submitting it. If you have any questions, please contact Underwater World. All students must have “White Sheets” filled out prior to the start date of their course.