Oceanic ProPlus X
Oceanic ProPlus X
Introducing the ProPlus X, a new take on a classic solution. From the display to the battery, Oceanic re-thought everything.
The heart of the ProPlus X is an amazingly bright, low energy consump-tion, Thin-Film Transistor (TFT) display. Divers will have no problem seeing dive data in bright surface conditions or lowering the intensity for night dives. The large, easy-to-read screen also has an intuitive color coded interface, high-resolution bar graphs, and the largest, most legible, digits of any dive computer on the market.
- What's in the BoxProPlus X, charger connection module, USB/mini USB charger cable, screen protector, zippered protective storage/carrying case, 32" high pressure hose with quick disconnect.
- Operating ManualDownload here.
- Modes of OperationAIR, NITROX, GAUGE
- Push Buttons4
- Mounting OptionsCONSOLE
- ActivationWater or Push Button
- Algorithm BasisPowered by Dual Algorithm¨ allowing you to choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. Choice between Pelagic DSAT* (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlman ZHL-16C data basis)
- Altitude Algorithm BasisNOAA
- O2 Limit BasisNOAA
- Tissue Compartments12 (5 to 480 minutes)
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment2,000 - 14,000 ft / 610-4200 m
- Decompression Capability10 - 60 ft (3-18 m)
- Automatic Safety Stop PromptYES
- Cylinder Pressure and Air Time RemainingYES
- Audible AlarmYES
- Alarm Acknowledgment (U/W Deactivation)YES
- Ascent Rate Range3-9 m/min - 6-18 m/min
- Ascent Rate Maximum30 fpm - 9 m/min
- OceanGlo Backlight (Push Button)YES
- SmartGlo Backlight (Sensor)YES
- Battery TypeLithium Ion Rechargeable
- Battery Life*35-60 hours between charges * depending on use and settings
- Low Battery Indicator (Graphic)YES
- Calendar / ClockYES
- Operating Depth (Max)330 ft - 100 m
- Operating Depth (Gauge Mode)330 ft - 100 m
- 12/24 Hour Time to Fly CountdownYES
- Calculated Desaturation CountdownYES
Oceanic believes that a dive computer's job is to deliver crucial data quickly & without confusion. The large, easy-to-read screen has an intuitive color coded interface, high resolution bar graphs, and the largest, most legible, digits of any dive computer on the market.
The ProPlus X also has an amazingly bright, low energy consumption, Thin-Film Transistor (TFT) display. Divers will have no problem seeing dive data in bright sun lit surface conditions or at 130 feet down.
The ProPlus X takes full advantage of it's 4 buttons and the new TFT display to create an intuitive and dynamic user-friendly interface. Managing your settings on the fly and interfacing with the unit during a dive has never been easier
JUST TWIST AND GO
Done with your dive for the day but you don't want to leave your computer on deck with the rest of your gear? No problem, the ProPlus X comes standard with a quick disconnect and twisting locking ring for extra security.
The ProPlus X is equipped with an advanced 3D digital compass that can be accessed during a dive with only one button push. With three modes (North, Reference, and Reverse Reference) you'll never need to guess about your heading ever again.