Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual Beam Light Kit
Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual Beam Light Kit
The Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual Beam emits a powerful blue light and has an integrated dichroic filter, creating the optimal light wavelength to excite underwater life. Switchable beams quickly adjust with the push of a button from blue fluoro 65° flood to white 800 lumen 15° spot. The Fluoro-Dual Beam comes with barrier filters to filter out the residual presence of blue color emitted by the light.
• FREE SHIPPING
• READY TO SHIP
Vibrant and rich fluoro-colors
The Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual Beam’s Royal blue LED’s emit blue light in the range of 450-460nm that is in the approximate wavelength to “excite” the fish, plants or organisms into making a light filled energy response; SeaLife adds a finely tuned and proprietary dichroic filter that pinpoints the exact light wavelength so to get the highest energy response from the underwater subject results.
Enhance your underwater fluoro-viewing
Two universal, barrier filters are included to improve your experience in underwater fluorescent viewing and imaging. The mask filter fits over the dive mask to filter out the residual presence of blue light emitted by the light (it’s the response from the sea creature you want to see, not the blue light). The second filter attaches to any underwater camera with a lens diameter up to 47mm.
Easily expand with Flex-Connect
A Flex-Connect Single Tray, Grip and fitted case are included with the light. Flex-Connect allows you to quickly and easily transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds by adding grips, Flex Arms, trays and more with just a "click!"
- Switchable dual beams features six CREE XT-E Royal Blue LED’s (450-460nm) flood beam and one CREE XP-L LED white spot beam
- 65° fluorescent wide angle beam and 15° white spot beam angles evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots
- One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Four brightness levels: 100% fluoro flood, 50% fluoro flood,100% white spot, and 50% white spot
- Hidden emergency signal mode: 1 second blink interval and SOS Morse code
- 60 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
- Depth rated to 330 feet/100 meters
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- Includes integrated dichroic filter and two universal barrier filters for your dive mask and camera for optimal fluoro viewing and photography
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
- Universal mounting screw fits SeaLife and other brands of underwater cameras w/ standard ¼-20 tripod mount
- SeaLife Sea Dragon Fluoro vs. Harmful UV lights
For BEST results and SAFETY reasons, the Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual Beam uses Cree Royal Blue LED's combined with a proprietary dichroic filter. SeaLife NEVER has and never will use Ultraviolet (UV) LED's.
Some companies are selling underwater UV lights claiming the results are better than blue LED's, and that there is no need for yellow barrier filter over your mask and/or camera. The truth is that UV lights pose a serious safety hazard to the eyes of humans and sea creatures. UV light is invisible, so you don't realize that your eye is being bombarded with UV rays. It is a proven fact that extended exposure to UV light has been linked to eye damage, including cataracts, macular degeneration, pingueculae, pterygia and photokeratitis that can cause temporary vision loss.
The Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual beam's Blue LED's, combined with our exclusive dichroic filter, emits a powerful blue light creating the optimal wavelength to excite underwater organisms. To see the fluorescence effect best, two yellow barrier filters are included - one for your mask and another for your camera. The primary purpose of the yellow filters are to absorb the visible excess blue light, so you only see is the fluorescence effect.
Underwater testing shows that more sea creatures fluoresce when exposed to the Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual Beam when compared to UV lights. For a detailed scientific explanation regarding Blue LED's vs. UV, please visit www.firedivegear.com.