Mail Order Equipment Servicing INSTRUCTIONS
• Please read the Service Agreement Terms below the form
• Fill out the form completely and click submit. This sends and immediate copy to our service technicians so they may prepare for the arrival of your equipment.
• Please include your name in the shipping box for identification of your equipment.
• You will receive an email when you equipment is completed
• Please call 215-672-4180 to finalize payment. This must be completed prior to shipping your equipment back to you. Equipment that is unclaimed or unpaid for more than 90 days will be subject to storage fees.
Service Price Estimates
Regulator Inspection: $25
B.C.D. Inspection: $15
Regulator Overhaul w/ Octopus: $75
Regulator Overhaul w/o Octopus: $50
B.C.D. Overhaul: $35
Battery Change: $5 (does not include the price of the battery)
* It is important to remember that these are only estimates. They assume that the equipment falls under the "Free Parts for Life" program and they do not include shipping fees, rush fees, tax or parts that are not included in the manufacturers overhaul programs. If at any point, a service technicians determines that your cost will exceed your estimate by more than 10%, you will be contacted prior to that service being completed.
Terms of Service Agreement
By agreeing to the terms of this Service Agreement, I hereby authorize Underwater World, Inc. to perform the services that I have chosen. I am aware that the prices quoted are for services only and do not include parts, such as hoses, mouth pieces, or batteries.
Underwater World, Inc. reserves the right to not service equipment that cannot reasonably be placed in a safe operating condition. All equipment, unless specified otherwise, is only to be utilized with a mixture of approximately 40 percent compressed air. 02 cleaning is available, if requested.
Underwater World, Inc. recommends that all equipment be thoroughly inspected and tested for safety and proper operation prior to each dive.
I understand and agree that Underwater World, Inc. makes no guaranty, representation or warranty including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose with respect to the diving equipment serviced.
I hereby state I carefully reviewed this Service Agreement, and I acknowledge, recognize, appreciate, and assume all risks inherent in the sport of scuba diving and in the use of scuba diving equipment and waive each and every claim for injuries, damages and losses, including claims for negligence, which I may have against Underwater World, Inc. and its employees, instructors, agents, and representatives, arising out of services performed or not performed under this Service Agreement.
I understand that if Underwater World, Inc. should be found liable for any injuries, damages and losses due from a failure to perform any or all of its obligations or a failure of the equipment to properly operate, Underwater World, Inc.’s liability shall be limited to a sum equal to the total of the monies that were paid Underwater World, Inc. for servicing and this liability shall be exclusive and apply if loss or damage, irrespective of cause or origin, results directly or indirectly to persons or property from performance or non-performance of any of Underwater World, Inc.’s obligations or from negligence, active or otherwise, of Underwater World, Inc., and its employees, instructors, agents, and representatives. This Agreement shall be binding upon myself, heirs, and legal representatives.