PRINCETON TEC AMP 1L w/CONE
Out of Stock? Contact email@example.com to create a special order.
The ultra-light and ultra-bright Princeton Tec AMP 1 LED Flashlight with Cone to clearly see everything on your adventurous outdoor trip. This tiny flashlight packs a 90 lumen LED with a narrow focused beam angle. With a large carabineer loop, this handheld light can hang off of a gear loop on your pack or inside your tent. The light is waterproof to 330' (100 meters), Amp 1 LED is also at home clipped to your dive gear. Amp 1 LED comes with a snap on cone to convert your flashlight into a marker light just in case.
Powered by 2 included AAA alkaline batteries, with a burn time of 72 hours on a set of batteries, and weighing only 2 oz. (57g), the AMP 1 LED Flashlight won't take up much room or drag you down with excess weight. The carabineer loop also doubles as a bottle opener for your favorite cold beverages. All plastic parts are made from durable polycarbonate plastic. Light is available in multiple colors and comes with an owner's manual. Light provides a light visible distance of 210' (64 meters), on land.
- Princeton Tec AMP 1 LED Flashlight with Cone
- Tiny 1 AMP LED Flashlight
- 90-Lumen LED
- Lightweight: 2 oz. (57g)
- Large Carabineer Loop Attachment Point
- Carabineer Loop Doubles as Bottle Opener
- Great Dive Back-Up Light, Camp Light or Signal Light
- Powered by 2 AAA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- 72 Hour Burn Time
- Snap-On Cone Included
- Construction: Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Plastic
- Depth Rating: 330' (100 meters)
- Light Visible Distance: 210' (64 meters), On Land
- Available in Multiple Colors
- Owner's Manual