SCUBAPRO GO SPORT FINS
Out of Stock? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to create a special order.
The blade has also been slightly revised; it provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability.
Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water.
• Open heel “Boot-Fit” design features a replaceable selfadjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff.
• Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer.
• Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
• 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
• Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions.
• In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
• Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel the world.
• Sizing profile is the same as the Seawing Nova. Fins are available in black, blue, turquoise, white and yellow.
• Mounting points are provided to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability.
• Skegs are offered in a variety of colors for customization and to color-code sizing in rental operations.