THE GRIPPER MAX-FORCE RETRACTOR
Out of Stock? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to create a special order.
We always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them. Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. Retractors are one of the greatest ways to do this. When you need to use the attached, item all you need to do is pull the item and extended the retractor cord. When done, the retractor will reel in the item safe and out of the way.
Retractors not only keep us from losing important accessories, they also protect both the accessory and the dive environment. Items that hang from our equipment can break coral or damage the accessory, but retractors prevent this. The Innovative Scuba Concepts Max Force Gripper with Brass Snap comes with 25" (63.5cm) cord. Convenient brass 360° swivel 3-3/8" (8.57cm) spring loaded bolt snap attaches to your BCD D-ring, keeping your accessory ready for use. Retractors make a great save-a-dive-kit item.
Innovative Max Force Gripper with Brass Snap Features
- Innovative Scuba Concepts Max Force Gripper with Brass Bolt Snap:
- Keeps Delicate Equipment Close to the Vest
- Brass 360° Swivel Spring Loaded Gate Clip for Attachment to BCD
- Dimensions Bolt Snap: 3-3/8" (8.57cm)
- Non-Slip "Gripper" Case Design w/Lock
- Great for Gauges, Computers, Game Bags, Dive Lights, Cameras, Slates and More!
- Corrosion Resistant Construction
- Protects Accessories and the Environment
- 25" (63.5cm) Retractable Cord with Extra Retracting Force for Heavier Gear
- Great Save-A-Dive-Kit Item