Have you ever wondered how your own personal equipment works? Now is your chance to gain in-depth knowledge on your regulator, BC, and dive computer.
During the Personal Equipment Specialist Course, you will learn how to totally tear down your equipment, clean for corrosion, replace the life-limited parts inside, reassemble using manufacturer schematics, and tune it back to the way the manufacturer intended all under the watchful eye of a Master Service Technician. This course will teach you about how your specific equipment functions, some common trouble areas, some basic field repairs that you may find yourself needing, and more! Students will be provided with hard copy schematics for their own equipment and the best part is, it will count towards the annual service requirements for the manufactures warranty.
• Age: Minimum is 15 years old
• Certification/Experience/Knowledge: Current enrollment in an Underwater World Basic SCUBA Course or Certification as a NAUI SCUBA Diver or the equivalent is required.
On Demand, 2 hours of Instruction is provided.
Registration HERE required.
Buoyancy Compensator: $50
Computer: FREE Battery Change w/ purchase of either course above.
- 2 hours of Instruction
- Hardcopy schematics of all equipment being serviced
- Complete annual overhaul of equipment being serviced
- All life-limited parts needed during servicing
Instructor: Tim Macrone