Gain the in-depth knowledge and experience that will distinguish you as a leader in any diving club or group. Thrill to the adventure of open-water dives in settings that will test skills and expand your diving capabilities and experience. Your success allows you to proudly carry the most coveted and respected certification card in recreational diving – the NAUI Master Scuba Diver card.
During training, students will engage in a minimum of eight open-water dives, including the following required dives:
- Emergency procedures and rescue
- Deep/simulated decompression diving
- Limited visibility or night diving
- Underwater navigation – search and recovery – light salvage
What You Will Learn
During your training, you will engage in a minimum of 8 open water dives. You will also be diving many different diving environments, including dives off of the New Jersey Coast. During your dives you will experience training in diving navigation, night and limited visibility, search and recovery, and deep and simulated decompression diving.
Age: Minimum of 15 years old by the water phase of the course.
Certification/Experience/Knowledge: Certification as a NAUI Advanced SCUBA Diver or the equivalent is required.
• May 23, 2018; 6:30p - 10p: Master Diver Orientation
• The remaining dates and times will be discussed to meet everyones schedules during the orientation meeting. Candidates can expect a schedule that allows for (6) sessions of lectures (5) sessions of diving.
Cost: $650.00 includes required books.
Instructor: Tim Macrone