Want to extend your bottom time, lessen your surface interval, and maximize every dive? Become an Enriched Air Nitrox Diver!
What You Will Learn
You will learn how to choose the proper blend of Nitrox for your dive profile, determine maximum depth limits for your Nitrox mixture, analyze your breathing mixture, and plan and safely execute each dive. Your Instructor will teach you about the physiology of oxygen and nitrogen; advantages, disadvantages, and risks of nitrox; oxygen toxicity; hazards and precautions of handling oxygen; the concept of Equivalent Air Depth; use of EANx with standard Air Dive Tables; common gas mixing procedures and more.
We can also integrate your Nitrox training into your Basic SCUBA Diver Course!
• Age: Minimum of 15 years old
• Certification/Experience/Knowledge: Current enrollment in an Underwater World Basic SCUBA Course or Certification as a NAUI Scuba Diver or the equivalent is required.
• May 10, 2018: 7:00p - 10:00p @ Underwater World
• Mat 17, 2018: 7:00p - 10:00p @ Underwater World
• $195.00 includes the NAUI Nitrox Digital Plus eLearning
You can also do an Online Nitrox Coures!
Instructor: George Schulle