Our underwater environment presents divers with scenes of breathtaking beauty with wild and weird creatures that amaze and fascinate. How can you possibly remember each one unless you bring them back through photography?
What You Will Learn
In the Underwater Photography course you will be taught the skills, techniques, and tricks of underwater photography including lighting, use of underwater photographic equipment, the fundamentals of photography, underwater camera techniques, and underwater photo problems. For added interest, you can combine other diving courses or activities to provide additional photographic opportunities.
• Age: Minimum is 15 years by the water phase of the course.
• Certification/Experience/Knowledge: Certification as a NAUI SCUBA Diver or the equivalent is required.
• June 14, 2017: 7:00p - 10:00p @ Underwater World
• June 21, 2017: 9:00p - 10:30P @ TBD Pool Location
• June 28, 2017: 7:00p - 10:00p @ Underwater World
Cost: $150.00; includes all rental equipment needed.
*Receive $50 of a SeaLife Camera if purchased within 2 weeks of completing this course!
Instructor: Mike Guckin