Where is the best diving in the Caribbean? Little Cayman! Don't take our word for it, SCUBA Diving Magazine published an article called "Top 100 Reader's Choice Awards" Jan/Feb '15.
The Cayman Islands have been rated;
• #1 Best Overall Diving
• #1 Best Marine Environment
• #1 Best Wall Diving
• #1 Best Underwater Photography
It was also awarded;
• #2 Best Overal Destination
• #2 Best Visibility
• #2 Best Macro
Little Cayman's 57 dive sites are mostly within the protected Marine Park, including the most famous dive site, Bloody Bay Wall. Diving in a Marine Park ensures that you experience pristine and abundant coral reefs that are loaded with fish and other marine animals. Are you a turtle person? You are most definitely going to see turtles here! The reef comes alive with turtles, eagle rays, reef sharks, massive groupers, and over 500 other species of marine life!
This Vacation is about total relaxation and diving! Included is; During your vacation, you will stay at the Little Cayman Beach Resort. Underwater 4World has reserved 11 of the 40 gorgeous, tropical inspired rooms. That means, that over 25% of the resort will be made up with Underwater World Divers! The Little Cayman Beach Resort has won the Trip Advisors Certificate of Excellence for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015!
$2405 PP for Pool View Room
$2505 PP for Ocean Front Room
- 7 nights at Little Cayman Beach Resort w/2 per room
- 6 days of 2 tank boat dives
- Use of dive computer
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner daily, including coffee, tea, juice, milk with meals
- Welcome Drink
- Manager's Cocktail Reception
- Free WiFi
- Transfers to/from the Airport on the Island
- $100 Resort credit for Adult divers / Max 2 resort credits per room
- Hotel Taxes
- R/T AIR ON CAYMAN AIRWAYS FROM JFK TO LITTLE CAYMAN
5 days of 1 tank Afternoon dives - this would be a $200 pp add on.
Transportation to/from JFK(but we may get a shuttle)
Subtract $200 for a Non-Diver