Join Eric Richards on a week adventure to the island of Cayman Brac!!
Cayman Brac is one of three Cayman Islands, and a sister island to Grand Cayman and smaller, nearby neighbor, Little Cayman. The island is roughly 14 square miles—approximately 12 miles long and 1.2 miles wide. It was named for the 140-foot bluff (called a brac”) at the western tip. This bluff is pictured on the $1 bill of the Cayman Islands. Queen Elizabeth II is on the opposite side.
The reefs and dive sites around Cayman Brac are largely very healthy with abundant marine life due to the island’s population and relatively small number of diver visitors each year. It’s sites include sheer walls, nice swim-throughs, beautiful reefs, and two wrecks to explore—all taking place in seas with minimal currents and unlimited visibility.
The island’s lush green areas and marshes provide homes to many beautiful birds. Marked trails lend to exploring the island’s natural beauty, including hiking up to the lighthouse. Most roads are flat and have little traffic, so the island is easy for biking. Cayman Islands are a British territory and although the Cayman dollar is the official currency, the US Dollar is widely accepted.
Diving with Reef Divers provides personalized valet dive services, they take all the work out of your diving by handling the heavy lifting and care of your boat dive gear, from your first dive through your last dive (unless you prefer to do it yourself). Cayman Island diving is mostly current-free, which is optimal for new divers, divers who want to move at their own pace, and underwater photographers who may want to spend their entire dive at one location waiting for the perfect shot.
$2480.00 per person double occupancy Diver
Your Trip Includes
• R/T Air from JFK to Cayman Brac
• R/T Transfers to resort
• 7 nights at the Brac Reef Beach Resort w/2 per beach view room
• Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Daily, including coffee, tea, juice, milk with meals. (Ice water and coffee are available all day)
• 6 days of 2 tank boat dives
• FREE Nitrox
• Free use of bicycles
• $100 Resort credit per DIVER (non for non-divers)
• Air and Hotel Taxes
• Transportation to JFK and return (although we may get limo service from UWW)
• Alcohol, Tips, and personal expenses
• Add on 5 days of 1-tank afternoon dives for $200 per person