Grand Bahama is the northernmost of the islands of the Bahamas and is the closest major island to the United States, located just 55 miles from Palm Beach, Florida. It is the fourth largest island in the Bahamas island chain of approximately 700 islands and 2,400 cays. The island is covered in gorgeous white sand beaches and surrounded by crystal clear blue water. With air temperatures in the the low 80s and water temperatures around 78 degrees, May is an excellent time to visit the Bahamas.
Divers will find an incredible amount of life underwater. The Bahamas are home to everything from Seahorses to Turtles and are along the migratory routes of marine mammals such as the Pilot and even the Sperm Whale! Sharks will surely be seen on your dives and dolphins are frequent visitors to the dive boats.
We will be staying at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach. This spectacular, all-inclusive, 26 acre resort is nestled on the South shore of the Island and is teeming with lush foliage, natural wildlife, and palm-tree dotted beaches. In between dives, you can enjoy other great island activities such as kayaking, beach volleyball, snorkeling adventures, or simply relax on the beach. There are three onsite restaurants that offer delicious international cuisine.
Included in your vacation;
• 4 nights at Viva Wyndham Fortuna Resort w/ 2 ppl per room
• All meals daily and beverages including alcohol
• All non-motorized water sports and activities
• 3 days of 2-tank boat dives
• Hotel taxes and tips (not including Dive Master Tips)
Not Included in your vacation;
• Airfare to Grand Bahamas (FPO). Direct flights are available from PHL, EWR, and JFK.
• Transfers to hotel on the island. Taxi sharing is recommended.
• Saturday afternoon 1-tank shark dive. +$99 and must be reserved and pre-paid.
ALL TRAVELERS MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT THAT DOES NOT EXPIRE BEFORE DECEMBER 8, 2018
Divers: $1049 p.p.
Non-Divers: $789 p.p.
LAST DAY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IS FEBRUARY 28, 2018!