Underwater World's Service and Repair Department
Your SCUBA gear is truly life support equipment, make sure you treat it as such!
Life-Support Equipment: "equipment providing support necessary to sustain life."
Everything from your HVAC to your vehicle needs to be serviced to maintain a good working order. Unlike those items, your SCUBA equipment needs to be serviced to maintain it's ability to support life in an area that was not intended for humans.
Take an in-depth look at the different types of service, when that service should be done, and how we accomplish that service to keep your equipment functioning at a high level and to keep you safe underwater. Click on the "LEARN MORE" box below.
WHY CHOOSE UNDERWATER WORLD TO SERVICE YOUR EQUIPMENT
- Underwater World has been servicing equipment for over 40 years! That equates to 1,000s of regulators and B.C.D. or nearly 300 pieces serviced annually.
- Our technicians have been trained by all the major manufactures and complete your servicing to all manufacturers recommendations and specifications.
- Underwater World uses heated ultrasonic equipment to clean corrosion and prepare your regulator for tuning.
- Underwater World uses a Magnihelic Gauge to ensure your equipment is properly tuned for ease of breathing and to manufacturers standards.
- Our technicians replace all of your internal components with the manufactures rebuild and service kit that is provided for FREE if your regulator is under manufacturers warranty and "Free Parts for Life" program.
- Our technicians clean and protect your B.C.D. bladder with a preservative that is proven to extend the life of your equipment.
- Gear purchased from Underwater World qualifies for a discount on all service equipment.
DO YOU LIVE OUT OF TOWN OR DON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE IT IN TO SEE US? NO PROBLEM!
At Underwater World we want you to dive comfortably and safely which means we want you to get your gear serviced. We also know that some of our customers live to far away to be able to easily get to us to drop off gear and pick it up. We have a solution! Just click on the "Service Form" and fill it out, attach it to your equipment, and mail it in. We will quickly get it turned around for you and mailed back right to your door! We will call you when we receive your equipment to confirm payment and again when it is completed and we have dropped it in the mail! It doesn't get easier than this, so don't delay! Get your equipment into us right away!